Re: [APD] rong with killie people?

I read somewhere that using a solution of Aluminum sulfate commonly sold
in the supermarket spice aisle as "alum" can solve your problm. but i
think you'd still have to scrape it off unless you want the dead
particles all over your tank. search for Alum dip or aluminum sulfate dip.
i hear bleach also works, but i dont know about all that