Re: [APD] Light and Lids and jumping fish

Jerry

I believe I remember reading something in the Archives or from the list
itself about someone using a rim around the top of the tank to keep jumpers
in the water. I don't remember if it was paralllel to the surface or
perpendicular. Does anyone else remember anything about this rim?

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ