Re: [APD] Light and Lids

Mariano F. Bonfante wrote:
> So I decided to remove the glass hood, despite more evaporation. But more
> efficiency was achieve, and also I can made some enhancements like placing
> an Aglaonema Simplex emerged, with its roots underwater. In this condition
> this plant is doing great.

I wanted to do this on my last tank, and wish I could on this new one
also. My problem is hatchet fish. They can find a 1" opening in the
corner of a tank and jump out of it. I think this time I may replace the
lid with a 1/2" mesh, but I'm not sure yet. They'd have to aim real good
to jump through a 1/2"-square hole.

--
Jerry Baker