Re: [APD] Jerry Baker's reading list

Richard J. Sexton wrote:
> What we learned since then was that warm whites are fine and that red still
> makes plants leggier.

I'm not discounting what is contained in the book, but I didn't know if
there was something newer. My experience with old books on technical
subjects is that they are entertaining, but not very informative. That's
a gross generalization, but it's true a lot of the time.

I remember when I first started keeping fish ... back before the
Internet. I was reading every book I could on marine fishkeeping. All
the local libraries had were books from the 60's and 70's. I didn't even
know what they were talking about when they recommended that I take
measures to keep the tank from rusting. ;)

--
Jerry Baker