[APD] Removal of Gary Hair Algae

That's not algae thats mermaid pubic hair. Three days of
regular kno3 dosing plus flourish excel gets rid of it for me.

A three day blackout + kno3 should do it to, but I hate having the lights
off.

In a propely fertilized tank this stuff just dissolves in a few days.

The low tech approach in to throw them in a bucket for a week or two
and when you find that bucket again a few months later the plants
that are still alive will be remakably algae free.

Now Charles, you're a killifish guy. So what is it you're looking
at? Java Moss or Java fern? Want some duckweed? Or a kitten?

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net