urville wrote:
> i totally agree. i just want to grow plants so big that one day i'll
> have to ask myself. "Did that plant eat my cat?"
> lol

Reminds me of my first experience with swords. I had a regular old
Amazon sword in a 75 gallon that eventually grew past the top of the
tank. When I had to move, and tore the tank down, uprooting that thing
surprised me. The roots went from end to end of that tank. It took two
large plastic trash bags to hold that thing. It was huge. It seemed much
larger once it was out of the tank. In the tank it just looked like a
big plant, but once outside I realized that it was as big as my torso.

--
Jerry Baker