Re: [APD] New to group

Hi Justin,
You have a great idea there, or at least it seems that way.  Where do
you get those black well fracturing beads?  Is there a website where
they can be ordered?  Expensive?  I really enjoy a black sand
substrate, but the typical black beauty type of blasting grit is so
sharp it has caused me too much grief.  Your idea resurrected my
interest!

Vaughn H.