Re: [APD] low light

Thomas Barr wrote:
> So all those folks counting watts, lumens, little physicists, might want to focus on good CO2/nutrients routines learned at high light, and applying them to low/er light.

Does taking jabs at people make your plants grow better?

Most people don't care about the nitty-gritty details, and that's
absolutely fine. You appear to be one of them. What I don't understand
is why you are belittling the idea that hypotheses should be tested
before being represented as fact.

Growing plant X under Y lights doesn't tell us anything useful without
further information. The only way to find out what is relevant and what
isn't is with controlled studies, or at least semi-controlled. The last
thing I would have expected to hear on this list is somebody discounting
that idea.

--
Jerry Baker