Re: [APD] light and the w/gal rule

thats what my other post was about.  watts is just not the way to go.
not all watts are equal is what i'm saying. bulb effciency is a big part
of it and as wright was pointing out to me that includes wasted light in
the infrared and non useable uv spectrums. the numbers all around just
arent for our use and i think till this point there wasnt a need for
them, unless the exsist in some science journal somewhere.