[APD] Plants and more plants

A couple people have asked me recently why its been over a year since I have
announced my plant availability on this list. I don't know if its been that
long, but frankly, considering the traffic, I thought most of the people
moved over to aquaticplantcentral.com   Since I was asked, here it is.  If
Gomberg or anyone else wants to taunt me, I will gleefully ignore it.

I have been importing directly for the past several months. Here is what is
expected next week:

Blyxa japonica
Blyxa aubertii
Potamogeton gayii, (in stock now)
Cabomba furcata, (large bunches)
Mayaca sellowiniana
Ludwigia glandulosa
Ammania gracillis
Hygrophila costata (as far as I know, I am the only person ever to import
this plant)
Hydrocotyle verticillata
Sagittaria natans
Red Tiger Lotus, bright bright, solid red. No spots. No green. Solid fire
engine red (in stock)
Myriophyllum tuberculatum, (bright red)
Nesaea, dark beet red
Ludwigia arcuata
Eusteralis stellata wide leaf
Eusteralis stellata narrow leaf (POGOSTEMON STELLATUS)
Lysimachia aurea bright yellow
Alternanthera rosefolia
Bacopa rotundifolia
Hygrophila salicifolia
Hygrophila corymbosa cherry leaf
Cryptocoryne pontederiifolia
C. balansae
E. tenellus mini, (small thin form, 3" tall)
Eleocharis parvulus
Vallisneria caulescens, Australian val with red branching leaves
Hottonia
Vallisneria spiralis red
Riccia
Java moss covered caves
Anubias nana, coffefolia, barteri
and all the usual common stuff.

Check my WEB site or forum for final availability

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
best prices on rare imports