[APD] Icecap MH Ballasts

I have read a lot recently on Icecap MH ballasts. There are a lot of
reports out there of them only working with particular bulbs, or
flickering a lot, etc. I spoke with Icecap this morning and they assured
me that those problems are several years old and that the new MH ballast
models are such that flickering is a physical impossibility. They told
me that you can tell the old MH ballast from the new because the old one
looks identical to a Icecap 660 VHO ballast except for the sticker,
whereas the new ones do not have a wiring harness.

Does anyone have experience with the newer Icecap MH ballasts? I know
that Icecap is a reputable company, and they are happy to assist people
having problems with their ballasts, so I want to reward that if possible.

--
Jerry Baker