Re: [APD] Sources of DIY Material

the only thing i can think of that will fit your situation since your
home depot doesnt have the darker tan stuff like here, which isnt good
anyway since it hardens water, is Black Beauty. I've heard mixed reults
on it's use. It's Slag, and black, and very very high in iron since...
well it's slag. and it's 20 size grit. i dont think theres anyway you
shouldnt be able to find it if it's even something you'll find useful. i
know people have used it I just havent personnally. just look up black
beauty.
Ian