Re: [APD] Crypt meltdown

DJ,

         I had a similar crypt meltdown when I did not change water
for a few months. Similarly I scooped up all the mess and changed
water.. the plants sprang back.

         Any possibility of your light being on the blink? when you
were not looking. Has the tube dimmed a lot?

         Try a 50% water change and add some micronutrients.

         What is a "constant spray water change" ?

Raj