[APD] H. Zosterfolia clipping - free to a good home

I still can't throw these things away...

Just did a major pruning tonight and I have one 8" strand of H. Zosterfolia
that is free to a good home to the areas closest to me (and this way I
figure safest for shipping): Bergen and Passaic County, NJ, Westchester,
Putnam, Dutchess, Orange and Columbia Counties in NY.

Otherwise, anyone who wants to take a chance with the shipping anywhere
else... It is yours.

Contact me at my email address listed here for details. I've never shipped
clippings before so I may need a little guidance in packaging.

Thanks!
Adam Aronson