Re: [APD] tempered glass

All-Glass must ship it's tank long distances, so weight is
an important foactor inthe overall cost of production and
distribution. For a DIY project, your concerns are probably
simpler ;-)

One can construct tanks with "ordinary" glass that are as
stong as if made with tempered glass, but you will need to
use a lot more glass.

sh