Re: [APD] tempered glass

yeah all the DIY glass projects i've ever seen for building tanks say
explicitly dont use anything but plate glass because of tempered's
shattering effect. I can get plate glass cut here locally for a few
dollars per piece to build a 55gallon. i mean if you look at any
all-glass aquarium it's pretty straight forward. it seems at least in
the future for me, the best route is the diy route.
ian