Re: [APD] Silicone that really sticks

Well, expensive, anyway. If I was going to post a message
suggesting that someone put sandpaper to glass, I felt it
important to add that one shouldn't sand tempered glass.

Usually, the tempered glass is used only on the bottom and
then, only on larger tanks. The main value is that is saves
loads on shipping weight.

Scott H.