Re: [APD] One bulb on a two bulb ballast

Thanks guys.  It's an AH Supply ballast with two separate wires for the
bulbs.  I was just concerned because I had been running a single new bulb
and it died on me after only about a month and I wasn't sure if that was
good practice.  So does anyone know how to run diagnostics on a ballast to
make sure it is still working within specs?

BTW, here's a point of discussion:  Are they lamps or bulbs? ;)