Re: [APD] DIY jobs

Have you looked into this AC vs DC?   I would have thought/assumed (non
researched) that the fish would be more affected by the AC signal as its
always changing. EMF goes one way then back the other way, 50 or 60
times a second??

Either way do the fish just get use to it and accept the EMF / magnetics
after a while?

=Nick
PS: use a diode in reverse direction and a opamp to measure the temp of
the resistor, you should (with a fancy circuit) make it stable and self
regulating to reduce the amount of current required.