Re: [APD] Canopy Cooling

They are measured suspended, open space. A conditon that is
extremely unlike in an actual application. It's done with
roomo fans but rarely with tubeaxials intended for  cooling
bozed of one sort or another. The more likely condition is
that the fan will be mounted onto something with flat
surfaces, at least one of which will be in the same plane
as the fan. So there is probably a 6 db shelving above
frequencies with wavelengths shorter than the shortest
dimension of that plane surface (which effectvely, is
probably the side or rear of the aqaurium). I.e., the freqs
shorter than the plane will get a reinforcement from the
plane.

sh

http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/appliance/appliance_fans_panaflo_axial.htm

> --
> Jerry Baker

The September 15 deadline for entries to
the AGA Inernational Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Don't forget to indicate if you want your AGA entry to also be an ADA (Aqua Design Amano) Layout Contest entry!

All the info is here:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

Share the fun and show your work!