Re: [APD] Canopy Cooling

Yes, they all say they are measured that way -- even
silenx.

And yet, every now and then you'll see a model from a maker
that has such incredible specs, that is so far beyond all
the others, you'll wonder why the heck they don't make all
their fans the same way and take over the whole darn
market?

I'm inclined to believe Panaflo specs. They never tried to
lie to me -- at least that  I know of ;-) . Can't say the
same for some of the others.

Still, I personally would never want to use an ultra-high
speed tubeaxial fan. There is almost always a better
solution than spinning a tubeaxial that fast. Bigger fan,
more fans, better airflow design (in the computer or the
aquarium hood or whatever). . .

Otoh, I might do it just to see how it works ;-) Why not?

Scott H.

http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/appliance/appliance_fans_panaflo_axial.htm

> --
> Jerry Baker

The September 15 deadline for entries to
the AGA Inernational Aquascaping Contest is fast approaching.

Don't forget to indicate if you want your AGA entry to also be an ADA (Aqua Design Amano) Layout Contest entry!

All the info is here:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

Share the fun and show your work!