Re: [APD] Canopy Cooling

S. Hieber wrote:
> Still, I personally would never want to use an ultra-high
> speed tubeaxial fan. There is almost always a better
> solution than spinning a tubeaxial that fast. Bigger fan,
> more fans, better airflow design (in the computer or the
> aquarium hood or whatever). . .
>
> Otoh, I might do it just to see how it works ;-) Why not?

The only reason I may use fans in the first place is to keep the bulbs
cooler and assist the natural convection. 115 CFM would change the air
under my canopy once every 2.4 seconds ;) Actually, I was planning on
using the low RPM Panaflo to get somewhere around 40 CFM. That should
keep any temperature related bulb dimming to a minimum, and still allow
me to hear the TV.

--
Jerry Baker