Re: [APD] hydrogen sulfide - thanks

The granite if for support, like a chassis. Over it I place the Styrofoam
plate, to accommodate the resistors under pressure of the tank weight. Over
the resistor there is an aluminum plate for heat and weight distribution.
The idea is to avoid the direct contact between the resistor and the bottom
glass.

With time the resistor get crushed inside the Styrofoam, but keeping good
contact with the aluminum plate thus the bottom glass.

Mariano