Re: [APD] 6 gallon nanocube

Thanks.  I've read before that spiral lights are less efficient over
tanks but I've not done the direct comparison myself. Given enough
wattage, they can grow plants, though.  My light has definately darkened
a bit since I got it in February.  The JBJ setup is a skinny CF lamp
with a double tube and a polished but ventilated reflector.  Maybe it
would be enough, especially given James H's nice results with 15W over 5
gallons.  This tank will get Excel rather than CO2, but I'm getting
uniformly nice results with Excel in my tanks.

http://www.jbjlighting.com/sys_6g_nanocube.html has the specs on the
marine version.