Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
From: Sandra Derrick <mygenericemailname at yahoo_com>
Subject: [APD] To: aquatic plants <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Hi all, I have a tank that I am planning on entering
in the AGA contest- this will be my first time
entering . . . Testing shows my Nitrates to run
between 5 and 10 ppm . . . I cannot seem to get more than a slight tinge
around the edges of my ludwegia . . . and the ludwegia (which is
under the same light, the double T5 in the middle of
the tank) is about 1.5 inches per week. . . . but if it
is something else I would love
to know how to improve the color.
Thanks for any advice.