Re: [APD] Tom Barr - Please learn how to use wordwrap

While I hate to read posts where the lines don't break, I never have this probelm with Tom Barr's posts.  They are always formatted just fine.  This is just an observation from my chair.

Holly

Tom Wood <tomwood2 at flash_net> wrote:
I'd love to read your posts, but in this day and age it's just rude to go
as long as you have without learning the technology.

IMO

TW