Re: [APD] water in your mouth

I had a really nice version of this kind of thing when I
was a kid. And I haven't found anything near as nice since.
The Ehiem works pretty well and fits most tubing. You can
change the airline through which is expels water with a
longer line and then route it wherever you need to --
that's convenient.

It's a bit pricey -- or as we say, it's an Eheimy price.
But it beats the heck out of the alternative you mentioned.

Scott H.

_http://www.petsolutions.com/Eheim+Siphon+Starter-I-20640015-I-C-101811-C-.asp
> x_

(http://www.petsolutions.com/Eheim+Siphon+Starter-I-20640015-I-C-101811-C-.aspx)

> Hopefully I can go without ever having to get water in my
> mouth  again.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill VanHorn

What? You haven't entered yet this year? The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15.

Looks like this might be the biggest year ever for Aquascaping Contest entries from countries inside and outside of North America.

So share the fun and show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open but only for a couple more weeks.

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org