Re: [APD] spray bar

Ajit,

         Its the spray bar from Eheim 2217. The length is 29 cm with a
diameter of 12.5 mm and has 9 holes of 6 mm spaced 30 mm apart. The bar is
about 1 cm above the water on one side and the intake on the opposite side.
Its ON 24 hrs..

         When you have a tank of live bearers they multiply like rabbits! ..

Raj