Re: [APD] aeration & a planted tank

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>

> The question
> of the day (or last few days) is how much lower. In the
> past I  haven't heard of many measurements other than the
> broad measurement of gasping/not-gasping. And I am curious
> under what conditions the morning-gasping occurs ...

It is some clarity that I can predict the answer to your question
will not be forthcoming. Aquarists who fail to grasp the basic
concepts of water circulation and it?s relationship to O2 and CO2
management are also of the sort that refuse to make any quantitative
measurements of the phenomenon they are experiencing.

A harsh judgement but generally true.

George