[APD] A lighting and nutrient question...

So the lady I am selling this awesome setup to decided to go with a 125
gallon tank (72"L x 18"W x 22"H), and I'm thinking 3 175watt Metal Halides
would do the system nicely.  A little on the high side, I know, but the
lights will be in a 15" tall fan ventilated canopy, and of course it will
have injected CO2.   Thoughts?

Also, I basically use PMDD (Stump-Out, Fleet, Salt Substitute, Epsom Salts)
for most of my ferts.  I use Flourish comprehensive and Flourish iron for
the traces and iron.  The problem is, I'm setting this woman up with all
Flourish products(Comprehensive, Iron, and Potassium)... , partly for her
convenience, partly for the $$ (hey... I'm a salesman OK!) Are the dosing
directions on the bottle appropriate for the aforementioned tank/setup?  And
should I still tell her to go pick up some Stump-Out, Fleet, and Epsom
Salts, since she will probably need more NO3, PO4, and Mg even after the
Flourish Supplements?

thanks,
Jared