[APD] NJ LFS Midnight Madness Sale

For those in the Clifton, NJ area(NE NJ, USA)

Absolutely Fish is holding their Annual Midnight Madness sale Friday Aug 26
11:00 PM to 2:00 AM. I went last year and got on line at 10:00. There were
already about 150 people in front of me. The store stocks up on fish and
plants and supplies prior to this sale. All of their employees are there to
help. Raffles for tanks, Seachem distributor and samples, All Glass &
Oceanic are there too.

Their web site is: http://www.absolutelyfish.com/

I am not connected with them at all. For your information and help. Their
plants are well stocked and healthy. Jim is the plant person. Don't know his
last name.

Jerry Smith
Bloomingdale, NJ