[APD] Plant Mineral Nutrients ( Fertilizers) - PMDD v/s Plant Density

Hi All,

I have a few questions for all of you ?

1. In what quantity should the minerals be present in water in ppm for optimal plant growth including CO2 ?

2. What should be the density of plants per sq.ft/ inch of aquarium substrate and is there any relation to the plants mineral requirements per sq.ft / inch  of covered area ?

I would be grateful if this could be answered by the members or someone who has done a study on this ie the relationship between aquatic plants mineral requirements ( which we dose through PMDD) vs plant density and what is the optimum amount of minerals requirements ppm for their growth in relation to NO3,K2O,K,S,K,Fe,Mn,Zn,Cu,Mo,Bo,S,Mg

Thanking You

Best Regards

Sujoy Banerjee

http://iah.in