[APD] Intor

Greetings!
I just subscribed and thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.
I've been a fishkeeper for well over ten years and have kept planted
tanks for most of that time.  I have always loved the sight of fish
swimming through and over lush green plants.  In that time, I've learned
a lot - my tanks are usually full of plants that are anywhere from
reasonably healthy to thriving.  However, I've never had a picture
perfect tank like those in aquascaping contests.  I'm hoping to hang out
here and learn more of the finer points of aquatic gardening so I can
take my tanks to the next level.

Thanks, and I'll look forward to reading more,
Elaine