[APD] GE Ballasts

 I recently came across some GE T-8 ballasts and am trying to find out more info on them. They are model no. g4-in-t8-120 and product code 80006. About the only thing I can find online is this old apd discussion http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9702/msg00217.html
GE doesnt appear to list it anymore, neither does Grainger. I also cant find the wiring harness mentioned in the post. If anyone uses these or has some info I would appreciate it. Basically im trying to find out what all I will need to use these ballasts.

Thanks,

Kevin Simms
Corpus Christi, TX