RE: [APD] Fertilizer dosing pump

>Does anyone know of a battery operated fertilizer dosing pump other than
the one made by Eheim? Paul.

I have used a Kangaroo enterral feeding pump for several years, with only
the occasional replacement of the tubing set. These can be purchased on
ebay, usually for about a dollar a piece. I bought a whole case of 30 (I
think) of them for about $20.

While the unit runs on 120V AC, it does have a battery back-up feature that
has worked flawlessly. Can be set to inject from 1 to 295 mls/hour. I paid
about $70 for mine from ebay.

Douglas Guynn
        432.368.5411
        d.guynn at sbcglobal.net

"Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the
citizens. They fall, when the wise are banished from the public councils,
because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded, because
they flatter the people, in order to betray them." - Joseph Story