Re: [APD] Phosphates too much? any alternative answers to reducin g the problem.

If I treat my water after adding Tri-Start which is supposed to be a Chlorine / Chloromine treatment conditioner and then test my water for ammonia I get 0.

Not sure if my water supply uses Chlormine or Chlorine thoe.

=Nick