Re: [APD] Phosphates too much? any alternative answers to

Ive got all of Hagen's test kits including iron and stuff... cost a lot

pity cause if your right then b*g*er!

=Nick

James H wrote:

i also have a hagan test kit and it always has read over 5ppm after
30seconds, and i have never had a problem in any of my tanks, 4 of
them and when i test my tapwater i get 0phosphates, which i know is
wrong as i asked my water company and they said the water has 2ppm,
so i dont trust the hagan test kits anymore, ph, kh, and ammonia seem
ok but i have had problems with all the rest.
james