Re: [APD] How long does your CO2 last ?

I got a quote a couple of months ago which was
All we can supply you is the Gas bottle (filled) and the Regulator. All other equipment will need to be sourced from elsewhere. The prices are as follows:

_*Gas Price:*_
D Size: $21.71
E Size: $39.65
G Size: $52.06

*_12 Months Cylinder Rental:_*
D Size: $98.38
E Size: $111.95
G Size: $122.89

_*Regulator:*_
301681: $147.11

All prices are +GST.

Btw A needle valve costs about $89. Think a D size will last a couple of years when I was calculating for my 90g tank but that was approximate.

remember this is in Australian Dollars.

=Nick