Re: [APD] How long does your CO2 last ?

Hello Phillip

63,000 litres of ponds linked to the one CO2 injection point.    I keep the
hardness and alkalinity about 60 ppm and the pH around neutral.   The plant
ponds are under 70% shaded tropical sunlight when measured with an expensive
lux meter is about 40,000.

A 22kg of CO2 lasts between 4 and 6 days.

Cheers
Dave