Re: [APD] Re: New Kasselmann book

That's what I like to see, humor in the face of
advertising.  ;-)

sh

--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> At 10:15 AM 8/2/2005 -0700, you wrote:
> >Wow! What a rush of orders! It is nice to know you
> people are still out
> >here, and thank you very much to all the people who
> emailed me to offer
> >their  support. I really appreciated it.  Planted
> Aquariums: Creation and
> >Maintenance  is a great book and I am happy I am able to
> help bring it to
> >people.
> >
> >Robert Hudson
>
> Hey! You should put some on Aquabid. It's a great site.
>

> --
>
>  /"\                         / http://lists.aquaria.net
>  \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / Killies, Crypts,
> Aponogetons
>   X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
>  / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net

A little over 1 month to go. The deadline for submissions to the AGA Aquascaping contest is September 15. What are you waiting for?

Entries are only $5 and for that half a sawbuck you can have your AGA entry automatically entered in the ADA (Aqua Design Amano) contest for free, a savings in time and shipping costs!

Share the fun; show your work.
The AGA's 6th Annual International Aquascaping Contest is open.

Check it out at:
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org