[APD] Ich and planted tanks

Ich is controlled by public aquariums by raising the temp to about 90F.
I've never had a ich issue in a planted tank, I've even added fish that had ich only to watch it disappear a week or so later of being in good conditions........

You can do both or add malachite green(use 1/2 dosage for tetras/catfish etc) and provide a good home for the fish. Frequent water changes reduces the likeyhood of disease.

This is the same advice I gave customers when I working in a LFS as a kid nearly 30 years ago. And the advice has not changed.

Regards,
Tom Barr

www.BarrReport.com