Re: [APD] My SAE is now a SPE

I had about SAEs in a 240 gallon planted tank and couldn't figure out why my
big piece of Java Moss covered wood wasn't doing well, until I saw the SAEs
had turned it into their personal salad bar. I pulled a few out and the
remaining two seemed to strike a balance between their munching and the Java
Moss's growth. That was the only growing thing in the tank they bothered, as
they were larger and they get lazy when mature and stop eating algae. Nice
fish, though. I consider them one of the smartest freshwater fish out there.
For some reason, they always seem to have a purpose when they cruise the
tank.

Dave