Re: [APD] plants for "dwarf" Mbuna cichlids

>I am looking for types of plants that can be used in a Mbuna cichlid tank.I
>am aware that most of these species are from a rocky enviroment.However,
>I have read that some have vegitation.

Anubias, Crinum, Java fern and floating plants are what I see used most.

They are all tough enough to hold up to all but the worst earth movers
(in which case anchor them under lots of large rocks) and hardy
enough that I swear they'd grow in bongwater fertilized with monkey puke.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://new.killi.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://images.aquaria.net