Re: [APD] Aquarium as Seismometer

I remember a conversation on the radio with a famous Calfornian ham radio author Bill Orr. He was describing how 2 feet of water sloshed off his swimming pool during an earthquake.

I am sure list members from California have some stories to tell. How
do you all secure your aquariums?

Raj
Bangalore, India.