RE: [APD] If it's good for street light...

Hi Mariano:

The fact that you explain it´s true ONLY if one photon it´s emitted from one orbit. In quantic terms (i.e. statistical terms
involved there) all quantified energy level are possible but the potential, material and doped of the junction (bandgap), limits the
statistical possible window. Not only one wavelength it´s emitted from a LED, it´s a range of statistical permited wavelengths.

A monochromatic led it´s the purest example, where the spectral emition it´s centered in the statistical maximum, but a lot of
others wavelenght are emitted in agreement of the statistical window permited to the physical characteristics of the junction. While
the possible energy levels of each photon it´s quantified (i.e. their wavelength it´s quantified), all of photons emitted can have a
wavelength determined by the gauss distribution curve and the emittion spectra of a LED it´s seen like a continuos distribution of
all wavelengths in the permited range.

In the "white" LED two models are developed. One that put three junction, Red Green Blue in the same package and with certain
balance and the resulting emitted light it´s seen by our eyes as "white" light. The other methods uses the phosphor fluorescence
(like in the fluorescent lamp) exited by a deep blue or UV LED. In some cases a mix of two models are used to produce a better
spectra.

Cheers

Néstor D. Groel
PM: Sorry for my bad english

Este mensaje (y sus archivos adjuntos) son para uso exclusivo
del destinatario y pueden contener información confidencial o
propietaria, cuya divulgación es sancionada por ley. Si usted
recibió  este mensaje erróneamente,  por  favor  notifíquenos
respondiendo  al remitente,  borre el mensaje original y des-
truya las copias (impresas o grabadas en cualquier medio mag-
nético) que pueda haber realizado del mismo.
La publicación,  uso,  copia e impresión total  o  parcial de
este mensaje o documentos adjuntos queda prohibida.

.com [mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+nestor_groel=lorien-> sistemas_com at actwin.com] En nombre de Mariano F. Bonfante