[APD] Anubias for trade

I have 5 anubias plants that I'd like to trade.  When I bought them,
the fish store didn't know what type they were.  I'm no expert, so I'm
afraid to guess.  They're definitely not var. nana because the leaves
come to more of a point and the plants are taller.  They're not
unhealthy, but the older leave keep melting.

What I'd really like is Marsilea sp.  I'm also looking to just plain
try out some new plants, specifically midground plants.

Please contact me off-list if you're interested.

Thanks,
Scott aka beaker