To: <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:21 PM
Subject: [APD] Selling plants online in Can.

Are there any online sites for selling plants, here in Canada? Does anyone
know what happened to aquabay.ca? I've got an excess of Hygro. polysperma
sunset, which looks great, and I don't want to throw it out. There are also a
number of other plants which are fast outgrowing their quarters (Red Tiger
Lotus and Ozelot swords), which would be great for anyone who's interested.

Would eBay be worth a try?

Jason