RE: [APD] Selling plants online in Can.

Aquatic Plant Central has a For Sale in Canada forum

As does Planted Tank

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+gnatster=verizon_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+gnatster=verizon_net at actwin.com] On Behalf Of
jvision at telus_net
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 6:22 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Selling plants online in Can.

Are there any online sites for selling plants, here in Canada?  Does anyone
know what happened to aquabay.ca?  I've got an excess of Hygro. polysperma
sunset, which looks great, and I don't want to throw it out.  There are also
number of other plants which are fast outgrowing their quarters (Red Tiger
Lotus and Ozelot swords), which would be great for anyone who's interested.

Would eBay be worth a try?

Jason