[APD] RE: fried Discus --> Japan

When I was in Nigata(Nov. 2000), Japan (China side) I went their Aquarium, very nice (did not know Amano was based out of there or I would of tried to visit his shop). Then is was off to a Sushi place right in front of it, also very nice (actually outstanding, it was recommended by a woman we met at the bus stop).

The sake is great there too.....

Won't let my appetite be interfered with by my hobby....

Maybe a grain fed PETA would go nice with a Chianti and some fava beans......

Bill