Re: [APD] Temperature, Thermometers & Mercurial Sense Perceptions

Here is a crude pdf sketch of how I had mine plumbed in. I used cold water, since I was changing only 10-15% of the water at a time. And, I found that I could trap water in the drain/syphon line so that whenever I restarted it I never had to turn on the water supply valve to restart the syphon. Local hardware stores have all of the necessary parts. This was easy for me because the wall behind my aquarium was the back garage wall, with the laundry tub on the other side.

Vaughn H.